Thread: An open apology
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 09:15 PM   #142
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The more I think about this, the worse I feel. E-mailing this guy's boss was just wrong. Big time. Suppose this guy loses his job. What if he has a family? Jobs are hard to come by these days. Do they deserve to suffer because he was a dick on a football BB? Does he? Many of us here (myself included) have fired off similar shit at various times at various people for various reasons. I'm not fit to judge this guy, although I basically did earlier in another thread. I shouldn't have.

Anybody who would fuck with my livelihood in such a manner better pray I couldn't track them down.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.