View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 09:02 AM   #103
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Its pretty simple. Hootie didn't want to take anyone else s advice or input, he alienated every other lineup maker we had, changed their lineups after they were entered. He also violated the first rule that we agreed to that he made which was not personally playing in the same game the group had their entries in and when being called on it all pretty much told everyone to **** off he was the brains and he would do what he wants.
Hey, I understand he's a ****ing douchebag. I would think every grown person who sent in a 100 bucks also knew that full well going in. But what does that have to do with banning him here?

And I wanna read the melt down.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.