View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 08:20 PM   #261
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post
Do you really not understand that a 4-3 DE and 3-4 OLB are both edge rushers? I didn’t think I’d actually have to explain this to you.

Why do you think teams move their DEs to OLB when transitioning from a 4-3 to a 3-4 and vice versa? The 49ers traded for Ford, previously a 3-4 OLB his entire career to put at the WDE in a 4-3 because they require close to identical skill sets.

I can’t tell if you’re actually srs.
Move the goal posts much? Starts with Hardon for DE moves to edge rushers. What's next CB/S that rushes from the edge?
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.