View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 08:06 PM   #256
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Wait... so you are saying that in a DE, DT, DT, DE set up that the OLB is the equivalent of the DE? Why even bother with the DE? Just call him another DT. I think you are confused.
Do you really not understand that a 4-3 DE and 3-4 OLB are both edge rushers? I didn’t think I’d actually have to explain this to you.

Why do you think teams move their DEs to OLB when transitioning from a 4-3 to a 3-4 and vice versa? The 49ers traded for Ford, previously a 3-4 OLB his entire career to put at the WDE in a 4-3 because they require close to identical skill sets.

I can’t tell if you’re actually srs.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about