Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 02:33 PM   #2246
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
I read all 5 books before the show first aired. At this point, due to both time and my enjoyment of the show, I have no desire to read any more of his books. I wish him well, but he just took too long.
This is close to what happened to me. I decided to stop watching the show until the books were finished and now I really have no interest in doing either.

If it gets finished relatively soon I might go back and read the whole series again but I've moved on to other things at this point.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.