View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 06:46 AM   #2988
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Ok, it should be fixed.

What happened? I updated the database for 2019. I kept trying to think if there were any unintended consequences of doing that now, while league 2 was still simulating. I overlooked position changes. I have rolled back the database to 2018, so things should be back to normal, but EVERYONE needs to check rosters carefully.

Also, league 2 may have received an email about your league is about to begin. Just ignore that email.
My son's team wouldn't allow him to start Jonathan Joseph (pretty sure that's who it was) at RCB last Saturday, but it would at nickel corner. Then it allowed it again on Tuesday. I thought that was strange.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.