Thread: RIP Flopnuts
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 01:02 AM   #254
Inmem 2.0

Micheal my dude,

One of the few on here who've liked me but many that gave me a chance. You always had my back even though I could be a terrible piece of shit especially during the whole Phil thing. Yet you were able to the toughest things which is forgive and give me a chance.

While we have similar personalities I can only hope to be the person you were. Always wanted to meet you and anytime you posted shit was epic.

It sucks I never got you meet you IRL shit we probably would have ended up getting arrested .

Please watch over all of us and best believe do enough trolling of Pats fans for both of us this season.

Love you
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote