Thread: RIP Flopnuts
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 09:26 PM   #247
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
No, no lads, not like that. Sorry for the cryptic sentence.

I'm fit. All is well. But, while I DO value the friends (and I DO consider you friends), there are places that life takes you that require your time and attention. That's where I'm at.

But F, it does gut check a guy when you read that Flop has been taken from this life.

Live well, gents.

Also, Scott and Bugs, I presume you are well through our current troubles?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I’m treading water bud... not dying, but not getting ahead either... this Wutang has everything all screwed up

Let’s talk about it in DC, your voice is welcome there
Same here, treading water but could be worse off for sure. Definitely a time for perspective and counting the blessings we do have.

Just promise, and that goes for ALL OF YOU ****ERS, that someone lets us know if the worst does happen. Sucks that we're left guessing about some long time members here.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.