View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 04:24 PM   #118
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Sorry to hear about your issues BRC. While only (somewhat) temporary, I know what you're going through.

I went in for routine sinus surgery to remove polyps. This was about my 5th go though. Surgery on Friday, wham bam back to work on Monday. So routine my dad would drop me off and pick me up.

The last one, they wheeled me out to his car and I got in. He asked "What the hell happened?". I'm like, what?

He said "It's Saturday. They kept you overnight." I'm like, nahhhh.

Long story short, my heart stopped twice during the procedure. I lost oxygen to my brain.

I get home, can't remember shit. I would ask the GF 3 times in 5 minutes what she wanted for dinner.

It all came back but it was a scary time. I still forget shit. Maybe that's cuz I'm older now. But know what it feels like. God speed brother.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote