View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 09:50 AM   #147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I think he needs a different head coach, because Harbaugh seems content to say Lamar is perfect the way he is now, but ultimately, Lamar has to want to get better.

This off-season we will see if Lamar is driven to get better, like Mahomes was driven to change his body before this season.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
I don’t think that “perfect” comment is true. Saw a quote from Harbaugh that he had a great conversation with Lamar after the playoff loss. They discussed the areas Lamar needs to improve. Harbaugh said Lamar was pretty self-aware about the flaws in his game. So I think they have the right attitude about it. He will get better as a passer.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.