View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 10:15 PM   #267
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Holding the team back and being unable to lead the team to a Super Bowl have largely synonymous meanings.
Yessir, potayto potahto.

A large group of people here were against the acquisition of this guy in the first place, knowing his shortcomings. Was there a better option at the time? Debatable but probably not looking back. I have said before that I am grateful to the guy for his assistance in rebuilding this franchise from the ashes, and I wouldn't even be against him coming back to this place at a position coach capacity at some point. But I have had enough of watching him on Sundays. It may be a little more tolerable if we didnt have to watch his groupies slurping his average cock in every thread.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.