Thread: Poop Elway Signs Extension
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 04:06 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Considering that the Chiefs traded two second round picks and will pay Alex Smith somewhere around $75 million for play that Trevor Siemian approached last year as a second year player on a 7th round contract, I wouldn't throw too many stones at Elway as a GM.

Weren't people just castigating our departed GM for the contracts of Maclin, Bowe, Hali, et. al despite two months ago thinking he was a top tier GM?
Elway is about to miss on his second early QB selection. Semen will never be an above average starter.

I love how people act like one below average year makes Semen as good or better than Alex. I'm not an Alex supporter/defender but that's just ridiculous. He's won may too many games for that kind of disrespect.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.