View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 05:50 PM   #274
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Im a small dude in stature (5-9") and even my dick is bigger than that. .
Physical size doesn't correlate to dick size. Nor does big hands or feet mean your packing large.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I don't think the poll is inaccurate. Maybe some are lying, but i doubt most are.

5"...that's a small dick...
It's a scientific study. The people participating don't lie. They are measured by scientists or their assistants in the study. They don't take peoples word. There have been other studies that basically show the same average size.

if they did take peoples word for it you'd get results like the Chiefs Planet poll. Even though its private, people are not honest.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.