View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 12:10 PM   #132
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
I disagree about that being a turn on for girls. A guy who is emotionally weathered is a biological TURN OFF. which is why being fun/life of the party is probably such a turn-on. Not because girls necessarily want a fun guy, but because it demonstrates that you haven't SUFFERED a lot in the past, and probably have an emotionally healthy mind

Quote:
detoxing ive been on dates that were literally laughing from start to the end. girls kissed me. it was like complete fun fun fun, all sarcasm. making fun of things mixed with letting them talk/open up

What happened? they stopped returning my texts and phone calls. This is after making out with me in broad daylight in a public place.

Quote:
The truth is, the way to attract a girl is with money, popularity or some kind of very dominant feature such as an incredibly deep voice, broad shoulders, and powerful jawline (you can google the evolutionary studies on this)

An ovulating woman wants a masculine man. A non ovulating woman wants a provider (money/status)

Being fun and going out can probably land you a girl who is 1 point below you in looks (her relative value is low so hooking up with a guy based solely on fun is viable)

You haven't been laid in 2 years, mother****er. You ain't allowed to come in hear disagreeing with sound advice. WE tell YOU what's good 'cause we're not rocking the dry nood.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.