View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 11:49 AM   #126
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I'm not complaining. I'm just a few months from my 30th birthday so KU women are a bit young for me. I've spent my 20's having plenty of drunken meaningless sex.. That's not really what I want anymore. Sure, I won't turn it down. But I want something different.
Hard for me to grasp how a guy can just have drunken meaningless sex that easily and casually speak of it.

I was under the impression (i used to be a recluse) that all i had to do was go out and it would happen. I spent 2 years out of my house actively approaching women. I would estimate I've approached 2,000 (i have 300-400 numbers in my phone)
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about