View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 01:59 PM   #115
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
85-90%. There are always a few that struggle. Just like any office.

We have a list of teacher expectations. such as.

one kid out of room at a time-with limited passes out
no passes first and last 10 minutes
no outs during instruction
no phones for students
etc.

There are always the ones that think that does not apply to them. Makes it harder for us that follow the rules.
Uh. Wow. I wasn't the greatest teacher and I still was better than a hell of a lot of my coworkers.

I'd say 75 to 80% followed the rules and did stuff but less than 50% of the teachers were actually good at their job. Most just taught stuff the way the book told them to teach stuff or focused solely on the tested materials with no regard to actual life use skills.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli