View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 02:30 AM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
That's OK. I knew people like you. Outside people.
Do me!! What did you call 'electronics are for adults' kids. Right there in the 80s with all its distractions, and splitting my time between bicycles, creeks and soccer balls during daylight, and at the library or on the couch with a book at night.

On the 'more engaged with society' side, we did go to the movies pretty darned regular, often the Crest Drive-In, so we got three movies at a go.

But I've never really had much of anything in terms of video games, remote control stuff, action figures, cartoon character toys, etc. More books, sports equipment, BMX stuff, Skateboard stuff, Tonka Trucks, Hot Wheels, etc.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 04-09-2018 at 02:51 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.