View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 08:18 PM   #143
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I just can't respect people who have more than one team. It's creepy and very odd.
Agreed. He mentioned Clay only being accepted because he's like family. He may be right in a sense. I like Clay and his posts, so this doesn't apply for me....but, I know a lot of folks don't care for Clay's antics or posting styles, but the guy is accepted because he's a Chiefs fan. He's accepted because he's been part of the struggle since he was a kid, just like most of us. We understand each other, and understand what we've all been through as fans of this pitiful ****ing franchise for all of our lives.

Sometimes I wish I could be the type of guy that switches teams as if they were underwear like that Mav dude does...but I cant. I'm stuck to this pitiful franchise for life. It doesn't end when Alex Smith leaves. It obviously doesn't end when they suck.

Look at Hootie for example. The dude was in ****ing Indy. He watched that ****ing heartbreaking moment live(like others did as well), and afterwards was in the parking lot shedding his Chiefs gear and claiming freedom from this ****ing curse of a franchise. But look where Hootie is now.

That's all of us. We all live through heartbreak most of our lives because of this ****ing team.

And that's why it's a little annoying to see some douchebag come rolling over from being a Niner fan, claiming to be a Browns fan, and sporting a ****ing chiefs avatar, with dried up Alex Smith jizz in his mustache. **** that guy.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.