View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:31 AM   #375
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
I was in contact with a representative for a different reason and he played the "there's help coming" card, which lead me to believe there is something ag specific in the works.

I haven't received a response to my paragraphs of "**** your handout, we need change" response, so maybe he'll double down and let out some more details.
Yeah. They threw some funding at CCC. The CLA blog I follow said it would be like MFP. But not like MFP. LOL.

I guess there is still LDP and all my shit is in PLC but I don’t remember what the limits are and the 2020 plc money will come in oct 2011.

Oh well.

My stuff isn’t urgent. Outside of this noise I wouldn’t get any revenue until July anyway but my margins were total ass before the end of the world, so things aren’t great. Especially with our weather pattern right now.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.