Thread: Chiefs Question
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 07:37 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO View Post
i believe so, but it travels to the current holders house
I assume that he's talking about the AFL championships from the 1960s. Now I'm curious. I don't remember seeing them on my visit to Arrowhead last year. I presume that a trophy was awarded.

On that note, I just returned a rental car earlier this morning, and the rental car company had a trophy on display for being the highest performing branch in some geography. That trophy was spectacular. It was a loving cup that was probably three feet tall, and it was fancy. It wasn't some cheesy cheap trophy. It was something that you would display as a piece of art. I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I was too awestruck to do so.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.