View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 04:03 PM   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
I'm not 'insinuating' anything...

the vitriol regarding Greg Robinson on this board (especially visual) was more intense and angry than I've seen on any sports board. Obviously DV did not want this action to happen and obviously if he or his staff had seen those pictures they wouldn't be laughing either nor would Robinson be laughing if his kids saw them.

Yeah, some angry football fans hell bent on revenge might find them funny...I guess it took a 'special' person to find them humorous.
Revenge? What? I'm not saying that any of it's funny. You think that there are people on this board that want to kill Greg Robinson, which is absurd.

I also find it's bizarre that you're absolutely never happy with anything that goes on here. There are lots of things on the Internet that you, I, or anyone else would not want to be around, but yet you choose to stay here.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.