View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 11:50 AM   #297
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So I'm 15 deep on guys I'd be happy to take, 24 deep if I stretch it to guys I can defend but wouldn't exactly love.

I'll be pretty content if 1 of those 15 make it to my two picks...

Man, if you're sitting with two or more picks in the top 50 of this draft, you're in real nice shape. The Raiders sporting 4, including one in the top 5 where they can get a difference maker, is going to just rocket them forward in terms of raw talent if they aren't stupid about it.

This is a crazy-deep draft.
*whispers Joejuan Williams*
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.