View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 12:30 AM   #1088
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
My feet are a bit better in that I can walk at a normal pace without wincing too much. I went out for dinner tonight and had my first pint of brew of the year. It was KC Bier Company's dunkel. Up until now, I've had half shot glasses of beer since the year started. I didn't gulp it down, just savored it. I go in for more chemo on Monday, so I figured now was the best time for a pint. I've got to keep up my endurance for Europe, right?
I have no idea if it will work for you or not but I use okeefes healthy feet. It's good on split feet and dry feet. It's worth a shot anyway.

Enjoy the beers.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.