View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 02:56 PM   #378
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Why do businesses exist? When you can answer that question, then ask yourself what is probably the biggest risk to the NFL's future earning potential. When you answer that question, you will understand why this conspiracy that the games are fixed is dumb.

You asked and answered your own question. Again, I do NOT believe that there is wholesale “fixing” - but there is long term profit and loss potential.

Whatever the hell makes the NFL more money - they WILL do it. Just like AT&T, Just like GE, and a host of other multi-billion dollar companies... Whatever it takes.

If you choose to take “rigging” out of the equation, after the trials, after the scandals, after the mob influence of the 60s, after Vegas - then there is nothing I can do to help you. You are saying (the owners) wish to increase their profit each year yet you discount the “possibility” of underhanded actions to “help” that equation along. I submit that it is YOU who are short-sighted.

Funny thing about white collar crime - it ALWAYS hides right in plain sight.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.