View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 11:15 AM   #56
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I drink water at the local buffalo wild wings, Way better screens than I could ever afford and I ususally walk to my car and eat a sandwhich I made if I get hungry. With the money I saved I put it into a nice nest egg account that got compound interest. Unfortunately someone broke out my window this year so that money went to replacing the window. But I look forward to the stares that the waitresses give me at bw3's as I drink my water and bounce after watching 150 dollars worth of games in one day.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.