View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:50 AM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Herbert looked good for a rookie making his first start, but I’ll leave it at that.
He looked good to me...

No reps (if Chargers PR is being truthful)...looked poised and had some nice NFL throws.

If he had just run for the 1st instead of the INT...he likely beats Mahomes in his first start. They definitely had some "home cooking", late...but he still threw for over 300.

You look for "flashes" with a rookie...he played way better than I thought he would.

I hear he was inconsistent in college...have a great game then suck. We'll see...

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-23-2020 at 01:52 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.