View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:30 AM   #92
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
You mean, an NFL offense?

Well that's a no shit, my argument is that there's a lot to like about his debut, and very little reason to hate. He didn't do anything that should cause doubt.
You’re not a good QB in the NFL until you show the ability to hit the intermediate throws. Those are the toughest to do consistently and he missed plenty Sunday.

He cost them the game with a really poor decision on the interception. Rookie mistake, sure. But as you said, “woulda coulda shoulda”...

I don’t hate what I saw. I just don’t love it. And if I’m to bet on him being really good or materializing into a bust, I’ll take the latter.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote