Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:00 AM   #514
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I read somewhere the actress that played Rose took an absolute beating on social media after TLJ, so she told them she wasn't going to be in IX. That's not really fair to her - it wasn't her fault they wrote her character so badly and put her in a more awkward and out of place love story than Anakin and Padme rolling around in the wheat on Naboo.

Sweet images, tho. I like Lando and the gang in the Falcon, and that's a cool pic of Kylo and Rey fighting on the husk of the Death Star II.
I thought she was going to be in this movie? She is listed in imdb and was at the Star Wars events recently.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.