View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 05:36 PM   #66
Starter

Anybody here ever work in an automotive factory? I’ve worked for one of the big 3 for 26 years. Doing the same exact movements every 40 seconds for 10 hours a day for years causes extreme burnout. I feel for ya Mecca, burnout sucks, I’m right there with you, completely apathetic about everything right now. I hate myself when I wake up, spend the day in complete silence, not wanting to interact with others. I barely feel human anymore. If I have any advice it’d be to say that you’re not alone and I’ll keep you in my thoughts.

Last edited by KentuckyChief; 07-30-2020 at 05:47 PM..
KentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote