Thread: Chiefs No Chris Jones at OTA's.
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 08:03 PM   #258
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
and I said Belichick would disagree with you.

As do I.
And other bright NFL defensive minds would disagree with you and Belichick. And that’s fine.

Again, the 3 best DT’s in the NFL started for last years Super Bowl champion, this years Super Bowl runner up, and the other team that should have been playing them in the Super Bowl but wasn’t because Dee Ford is a moron. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. Having an elite game changing DT is a rare commodity in today’s NFL.

We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.