Thread: Computers If I had an old ass computer
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 10:49 PM   #70
Ain't no relax!

I also installed KODI for you, and configured it with the most recent plugins(Elysium, Exodus, SportsDevil). Recent Movies and TV, all available for you, just double click the link on the desktop...

You also have the ability to use multiple monitors if you have that available. I'm providing a 22" monitor connected via DVI. But you could also connect another or two of your own. The video card has a spare HDMI and VGA connection available. You could even connect it directly to your bigscreen TV if you'd like. The motherboard also has 2 separate Displayport connections to attach monitors as well. Theoretically you could connect 4 displays.. maybe.. You'd need Displayport adaptors for that though..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.