View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 08:44 PM   #563
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
I don't know, most people that didn't like it have said they don't like the "emo-douche" portrayal. We (I) would have been happy with a young, inexperienced, rageful Batman. What we (I) didn't like was another Kylo Ren or Anakin.

Regardless of source material, it's just not a character I like, and I'm fine with that. There's so much content in this genre that I don't mind not liking this one. I'll wait for the next Batman trilogy, as I loved the last one.
I tend to agree with this. The further i get away from having watched the less desire I have to see a sequel. It just didn't do it for me personally but to each their own.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.