View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 09:24 PM   #98
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Huh, that's not really what we've heard. It may be like that in areas but from what I understand Cheyenne rarely sees much snow, and when it does, the wind blows it away. But yeah, the wind is what we hear about, I guess it's pretty relentless. Haven't heard anything about sub zero temps either. But you can be sure I'll be watching the weather there this winter.

And even if they are worse, I'm hoping the dry summers make up for it. Because where I'm at now the weather pretty much sucks year around. We get some nice days here and there, but never for an extended amount of time and we don't know far enough ahead of time to be able to plan for them. It's a constant game of Russian Roulette.
Oh I wasn't sure if your post was about Cheyenne or Wyoming in general. Then yes, Cheyenne is better than say western Wyoming weather-wise.

Fort Collins, CO is nice but I suppose Cheyenne is close enough and the cost of living is much cheaper than Fort Collins.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.