View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 06:41 PM   #741
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That looks FANTASTIC along with the brussel sprouts.

I've heard of chuck steaks but never a chuckeye. What would you compare it to in terms of flavor, tenderness, and marbling?
Poor man's ribeye. Hard to find and sometimes I have to ask the butcher. They would tell me when they were getting it in and could save me some. I asked enough at Safeway they they have started carrying it regularly with the other steaks! Usually can get it for $5-6/lb. Nothing like a ribeye but close enough for me to save a few extra bucks and not have it be too terribly different. Would highly recommend.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.