View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 09:40 AM   #150
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by banyon View Post
Coincidentally, lae-breaking game notes on RotoWorld at 1:53 AM ET:

Darren Sproles-RB- Chargers Sep. 21 - 1:57 am et

Darren Sproles was a late addition to the Chargers' injury report Saturday. He is listed as probable with a hamstring injury.

The injury is unlikely to affect his playing status against the Jets, but he's still worth checking on before Monday night's game. Sproles' long speed, explosive first step, and change-of-direction skills could pose matchup problems for a Jets defense that got a lot bulkier during the offseason.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...aspx?sport=NFLLaDainian Tomlinson-RB- Chargers Sep. 21 - 1:53 am et

LaDainian Tomlinson (turf toe, questionable) practiced on Saturday. In an somewhat odd late move, Darren Sproles was added to the Chargers' injury report with a hamstring injury, though he is listed as probable for Week 3.

Sproles is still slated to face the Jets, but the extent of his Saturday practice was unknown. As for LT, coach Norv Turner said "the issue is sustaining it and how long it feels that way," indicating he doesn't necessarily expect Tomlinson to make it all the way through Monday's game. Neither is a safe RB2, but if your league awards points for catches, Sproles is a stronger play. LT is unlikely to be used in space often because he can't cut at full speed. He could still get more carries between the tackles, including goal-line chances.

With that in Mind, I'd go Sproles & Jones, I think AP says he's god to go for the Vikes.
As of right now i have Jones and Taylor starting but am waiting as long as possible to switch it back to sproles, im hoping Taylor gets the start
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.