View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 04:05 PM   #3
Veteran

My first instincts were to say T. Jones and Bryant Johnson. I'm thinking with Favre at qb and T-Rich at fullback and all the money NYJ spent on O-lineman that T Jones is going to have a good year. Bryant Johnson looks like he could be "the guy" in Martzs pass happy offense...if SOMEONE can get him the ball the kid is talented. After reading the other response I can't argue with that either but this is what my thinking is/was.
BigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about