Thread: Movies and TV Outlaw King - Netflix
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 12:39 PM   #17
Supporter

So I watched it late a couple nights ago. That was dumb. This is one that sticks with you awhile.

I didn’t know the history of it, so the outcome was kind of in doubt in my head.

The thing that the film really did well was show the suffering he endured.
Spoiler!

It also wasn’t what I expected in terms of length of historical events. It’s pretty much one battle. Other stuff happened but it was one battle. But that really allowed them to build up the suffering.

Really well done imo. It didn’t try to do too much and did what it set out to do really well.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.