View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 03:13 PM   #881
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
It doesn't....lol

I'm trying to keep balance, as opposed to loading up on one side. That was always my madden strategy.
This was a complete mid-round pivot from me. I literally decided when I was on the clock to completely change course. As the pick was coming up, I'd settled down to Mayfield, Michael Thomas and Kamara. And when it was time to click 'draft' I decided 'ah, **** it...' and did a 180.

I don't know that it was smart at all, but I simply didn't see a good path to trying to beat my division at its own game and make it a sustainable strategy. It might have worked here and there, but when 3 teams in the division looked to be building along the same lines, I figured I'd see if I couldn't go a different direction and try to end run all 3 of them.

Very much a balls or bust strategy. There's a chance all this capital thrown at the D was for naught. But hey, if so I'll have some nice draft picks to try to build around it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.