View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 10:08 PM   #87
Elway be drinkin' again

First and foremost-
I loved frank White when he was a Royal. Past that he is a bit of a dimwit. I loved cookie rojas as well but ain't no scenario on earth I want him in politcs. George Brett (and his statue) hell yes.

If the Hunts tell Jackson County/Raytown to pound sand and decide to build a new version of Arrowhead 2. I applaud it.

I do not give two hoots what side of the river the new stadium is located. I am thinking anyone outside of Jackson County feels the same. The are THE KANSAS City Chiefs. It Dont say MO and it don't say Ray.

There are 4 or 5 or 6 other counties in the metro area that probably will welcome the stadium. Let the market decide.

Sincerely,
A guy who lives close to what is soon to be the Aurora Broncos and a fan of seeing what Arrowhead 2 would look like, sans the GEHA.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote