View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 02:55 PM   #282
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnabit View Post
I'm REALLY not liking that. At all.

At this point, I'd rather have the "Rey is the granddaughter of Palpatine"-theory.
It sounds like fan fiction to me but apparently the person that leaked has been reliable in the past.

Knowing that Luke sought out the first Jedi Temple makes this spoiler more plausible but personally, it's not important for me to know the origins of The Force. That was the cool thing about the OT was that we were led to believe that anyone could become a Jedi.

It also reminds me of the Clone Wars episode that featured The Father, The Sister and The Brother, which makes it even more odd.

Also, too much of this "Chosen One" nonsense makes it feel like The Matrix, which is unnecessary and unwanted, IMO.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.