Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 11:46 AM   #299
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Never really got resolved. I just have to keep cutting back their weeds. If course now my other neighbors put up a batting cage and are ruining the shared fence and leaving their balls in my yard when they get through.
Sounds like you need to move to a place where there is some elbow room. Ever think about rural Missouri? Not crazy rural... about an hour out of KC.

Lots of land and home on the cheap out here.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.