Thread: Movies and TV Official Rick and Morty thread
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 10:58 AM   #57
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
I think I agree. It is a brilliant set up. They can avoid all kinds of problems that sitcoms/animated series run into. They can have extremely serious material that feels slightly lighter since it is animated, and they can have ridiculous events occur because it is animated and takes place in an infinite multiverse. There is literally no limit to what they can do, and it remains plausible within the rules of the universe(s) they created. I ****ing love it.
I just watched the Purge Planet episode and it was funny as shit while clearly tossing out a ton of social commentary.

Just an outstanding show.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.