View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 10:25 PM   #426
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Roll tide. UNC hit 2 threes in the 2nd half after 10 in the first.
Not a 'Bama fan by any stretch, but I sure don't really mind seeing them knock off UNC.

Back in '08, a UNC friend and I got together for the Final Four game. She invited me to some bar in NYC that I wasn't familiar with, but I went along with it. Wasn't *exactly* a UNC bar per se, but **** if it wasn't at least 70% UNC fans that night. And Jesus, by the way they behaved, you'd honestly think I was in a room full of Ivy League graduates. Very stuffy, and very up their own asses. But anyway...

Of all the nights to be in a joint packed with Tar Hell "fans". As we know, Kansas went on that wild run in the first half that silenced the place, and I'm just kinda minding my own business, not being obnoxious, just giving a good clap, fist pump or YES occasionally... Sooooo many people giving me daggers with their eyes, even had a couple of whiny bitches approach me teliing me to tone it down. Are you ****ing kidding me?

Moral of the story: **** UNC but more than that, **** their fans.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote