View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 06:49 PM   #147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Interesting post-game for him. Easy to take the high road when you when but then again for Peters I'm still a little impressed. Don't like the guy, but that was not the interview I expected.

For me, seeing players on offense be friendly with Peters after the game makes me at least think twice about how much hate Peters had for Mahomes. I know it's a business but at the same time if he was that much of a douche to Mahomes, would the other players really be that cool with Peters? Maybe, idk.
Oh Peters wouldn’t do anything out in the open to the franchise quarterback but I think he has some dislike for Mahomes. I’ve never seen a defender do that before.

The only time Peters hits people is when they’re already on the ground
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote