View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 04:49 PM   #10
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivaldo View Post
My bro and I had just moved down from the upper bowl, seeking better seats for the final quarter or so. We sat in the corner of the endzone that he received the kick in.

The crescendo of sound in the stadium legit sounded like a Jet engine or several jets. Total roar

The circling around and then the realization that he had daylight... just crowd-o-meter meltdown lol
Yeah, you can even hear that on the video. Probably the loudest the crowd has ever been when they're still 85-90 yards away from the end zone. LOL
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote