Thread: Chiefs Albert Wilson
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 07:57 AM   #68
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Seems like we need more of a sizable possession guy vs a small slot type. I'd keep an eye one what philly is shaking loose or maybe Chicago, other Reid tree teams.
That’s where I’m at, we DO need a veteran to go along with any drafted receiver... but not some diminutive gadget type, particularly if we lose Watkins

Reek and Hardman are already vertically challenged

You can point to guys like Kemp and Pringle for bigger bodies, but who really knows what their future holds

Not trying to shit on those who think Wilson is a good idea, I get that he could slide right back in much like Ware thanks to familiarity with the system... just saying we don’t need another smallish guy IMO
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.