View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 09:13 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Ummm he averaged 2.6 ypc. Luckily for him this team is loaded so teams have a bunch of other guys to game plan for. I know everyone is rightfully feeling good, but that doesnt mean we have to act like Damien is a good RB.
listen, we had a LOT of injury problems with the O-line earlier in the year. They were a ****ing dumpster fire, to be honest.

I felt as though he was playing through some injuries as well; he's noticeably quicker these last several games.

I think he's a good back, and perfect for this system. Not a great back, but a good back, and a perfect fit.

I'm also not against fortifying the position.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.