Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 10:49 PM   #1899
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Yeah. I usually limit myself to one modern firearm a year. Most of the time I’m buying WWII era militaria.

Modern firearms don’t really do much for me as far as excitement.

I've got one of the prettiest 7MM Mausers from WWII that you will ever see. Back in 66? 67? K Mart used to sell these beat up WWII pieces of shit for $25 per.

The old man bought 3 of them. After getting rid of the cosmoline (they sold them in barrels), he completely refinished them and gave one to my Brother and me. I still have mine to this day. One of the most beautiful rifles I have ever owned.

500-600 yards out it is absolutely deadly.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.