Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 12:10 PM   #201
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
It's not that bad. Taste like Coors Light and I have no problem with Coors.

48 pk for $26
I'm in then.... Yeah, I like Coors Light too. I can drink some more expensive beers to try to look cool too, and it's fun and a few of them are really tasty, but Coors Light is a great hot-summer's-day-on-the-deck beer.

Now, for all the wanna-be beer snobs who are about to tell us all how big their dicks are, and how complex and superior their beer palate is, that they are so specialized that they can only drink expensive and exotic beer, **** OFF, we can all buy pricey beer,and often do.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.