View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 10:56 AM   #47
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Pic of carbon and brushed aluminum
oh nice - I will try to post before and after photos. I'm still a month from beginning - as I just dropped $1,200 on body paint - I got my carbon fiber vents painted black - as well as the lip and hood - the hood was already black but started showing minor stress - so got everything done at once - the vents on the hood and the lip were both woven CF in a charcoal color - now it will be all black - it's not ready yet - I'm car-less still for most of this week.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.